This has been the craziest week for me through the entire 7 months. I’m exhausted and I’m mentally drained. I’ve been busting my butt at work. It’s a physically demanding job, way more than a teacher. I’m everywhere all the time. Honestly, I feel that losing the weight I have lost was to get me ready for this position. It seems like I was always being overlooked for these positions, but honestly, 85 pounds ago, I wouldn’t have been able to keep up. I’m taking this as my chance to move up in my career. I’d like to evetually be a VP or work in the curriculum department. I need to keep up with my weight loss in order to do this or it will be too hard to do, physically.
Going to Plyofit has been the reason I can keep up at work. Energy levels have been great. Plus, I can stay on my feet longer without getting fatigued. This is a great start.
I’m also ready for some new goals. It took me awhile. I’ve been reflecting a lot and I know where I need to be. I love the feeling of setting these goals becaue I know what I’m working for. They will make me better. As I go, I will reflect and readjust.
- Meal Prep will be a priority
- I will keep hydrated
- Gym time will be 3-4 times a week
- I will start training for a 5K
- I will start celebrating my victories and not downplay them
- I will lose 100 pounds
- I will take time for my family
- I will take time for myself
- I will continue to journal for reflection
MY WILL NOTS
- I will not punish myself for my decisions.
- I will not compare myself to others (we all have different goals).
- I will not feel like I’ve let anyone down.
- I will not give up because that is the easy thing to do.
- I will not do easy, anymore.